job reference number:162
Reports to: Managing Director
ASM are looking for an experience PSDP practitioner to manage a project in Dublin. The successful PSDP candidate will be join our experienced PSDP team and will initially be based on site. The role will extend to cover multiple projects in the Dublin region on behalf of ASM. The initial project will be on a large civils project with subsequent projects in the industries of Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial and Residential Sectors for both public and private clients.
- 5 years’ experience in fulfilling the duties of the PSDP
- Chartered Membership of IOSH an advantage.
- Site based Construction Safety Experience
- Chartered Engineer or similar H&S Qualification.
- Evidence of PSDP CPD training
ROLE OF THIS POSITION
- Fulfilling the duties of the PSDP as outlined in the Safety Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013
- Review of designs and designer risk assessments with regard compliance with H+S legislation.
- Attendance at design coordination meetings.
- Attendance at site & stakeholder meetings.
- Coordination of residual hazards and risks.
- Provision of competent advice to clients and designers for compliance with legislation and best practice.
- Coordinating temporary works on the project.
- Provision of safety support to internal and external teams for projects of varying scale and complexity.
- Management of contractor safety and review of contractor safety documentation
- Execution of Safety Audits, Safety reviews and inspections for clients and contractors on live projects
- Maintaining risk registers for individual projects
- Coordination of Safety File for handover at completion of project
Competitive package available. Employee and contractor positions available.
If you are a PSDP considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jim Horgan for a confidential discussion. ASM will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. ASM has 20 years’ experience working with construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.