Safety Officer – Mechanical Cont.
job reference number:163
Reports to: ASM Project Director
ASM Group is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Officer to represent a contractor in the Dublin region. The project will begin in March and run over 12 months with the possibility of additional further works. The candidate must have over 5 years post third level qualification. Experience in the mechanical industry. Third level H&S Qualification necessary.
KEY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Management of Contractor Safety Management System SMS
- Preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Completion of Safety Inductions
- Managing Permitting Procedure
- Attendance at Safety / Coordination Meetings
- Collating Project Statistics
- Completion of Safety Audits
- Liaising with Client/PSCS Representative
- Completion of Tool-box talks.
- Third Level Health & Safety Qualification essential.
- Membership of IOSH
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- 5 years plus experience.
- Experience of working with mechanical contractors.
- Experience of working in Pharmaceutical or similar industries.