Senior Safety Manager
job reference number:161
Reports to: ASM Project Director
ASM Group is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to head up the construction of a new facility for one of our key clients in the Dublin. This position will run over 9 months with the possibility of additional further works. The candidate must have over 10 years post third level qualification and be a chartered member of IOSH (CMIOSH). Experience in the role of Project Supervisor Construction Stage PSCS or equivalent on a large scale project required. Third level H&S Qualification necessary.
Key duties will include:
- Management of Construction Safety Plan
- Completion of Safety Inductions
- Review of Contractor Safety Documentation
- Managing Permitting Procedure
- Chairing Weekly Safety / Coordination Meetings
- Collating Project Statistics
- Completion of Safety Audits
- Liaising with Client Representative
- Coordination of Contractor Safety Officers
- Management of PSCS Safety Management System.
- Ensuring systems are in place to minimise the possibility of accidents
- Ensure Client expectations are fulfilled.
- Third Level Health & Safety Qualification essential.
- PSCS (or equivalent) qualification an advantage.
- Chartered Membership of IOSH
- 10 years plus experience.
- Experience of working in multiple industries.
- Experience of auditing.