About the Course
Course Duration: 1/2 day
This course is for those who wish to develop competency in Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures and their practical implementation, and to increase awareness of risk when working with machines.
Maintenance and facilities personnel, safety officers, plant managers and supervisors.
On completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Determine the types of work may require a permit to work
- Highlight who is responsible for preparing and issuing permits
- Detail the information to be included in a permit to work system
- Understand what must be in place before, during and after permit to work situations
- Introduction to permit to work systems
- Creating a permit to work system in the workplace
- Permit to work in practice – example and case studies
Multiple Choice Questions
Additional Course Requirements
- Have a good level of English