About the Course
Course Duration: Four, one-hour sessions delivered weekly over four weeks. This is a follow-on course from Mental Health and Well-Being.
A personal journey towards self-leadership. This innovative course will show you new ways to think about goals and how to achieve them, it will enable you to experience success and create meaningful change in your personal life, family, and workplace.
Course Objectives for Participants
- Make better more informed decisions.
- Recognise obstacles to change.
- Manage others with integrity to produce better outcomes – including children/teenagers.
- Follow a simple personal development cycle.
- Understand how diversity and difference can be used to fuel achievement.
Course Objectives for Organisation
- Improved productivity within the workplace.
- Staff with clarity of purpose and enthusiasm to achieve.
- Improved performance from individuals and teams.
- A more dynamic, adaptive approach from individuals and teams.
- Research into how successful organisations operate.
- How to create open supportive environments where everyone will thrive.
- Creating synergy and effortless action.
- Ways to save time.
- The power of yet.
- Playing one game only, Win-Win.
- Pre and post assessments.