This Code of Practice is effective from January 17th 2020 and replaces the 2018 Code of Practice for the Chemical Agents Regulations. The 2020 Code of Practice has been re-structured to support both the Chemical Agents and Carcinogens Regulations, as amended. Schedule 1 now contains a list of all EU Commission derived occupational exposures limit values (OELVs) and includes new Binding OELVs from three recent amendments of the Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive. Schedule 2 contains a list of Advisory OELVs derived from non-EU sources. Schedule 3 lists intended changes, (including the 5th Indicative OELV list). Schedule 4 lists carcinogenic substances, mixtures and processes and Schedule 5 contains the CAS number index.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) – An Overview5th March 2020
- Chemical Agents Code of Practice 202021st January 2020
- The Medical Examination and Assessment of Divers at Work21st January 2020
- Summary of Workplace Injury, Illness and Fatality Statistics 2017 – 201821st January 2020
- HSA Programme of Work 2018 signals the H&S+Wellbeing era23rd October 2019