This Code of Practice is effective from January 17th 2020 and replaces the 2018 Code of Practice for the Chemical Agents Regulations. The 2020 Code of Practice has been re-structured to support both the Chemical Agents and Carcinogens Regulations, as amended. Schedule 1 now contains a list of all EU Commission derived occupational exposures limit values (OELVs) and includes new Binding OELVs from three recent amendments of the Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive. Schedule 2 contains a list of Advisory OELVs derived from non-EU sources. Schedule 3 lists intended changes, (including the 5th Indicative OELV list). Schedule 4 lists carcinogenic substances, mixtures and processes and Schedule 5 contains the CAS number index.
- Construction Regulations Amendment 20205th May 2020
- COVID-19 Necessity for Companies to have a Plan in Place15th April 2020
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) – An Overview5th March 2020
- Chemical Agents Code of Practice 202021st January 2020
- The Medical Examination and Assessment of Divers at Work21st January 2020