This Code of Practice is effective from January 17th 2020 and replaces the 2018 Code of Practice for the Chemical Agents Regulations. The 2020 Code of Practice has been re-structured to support both the Chemical Agents and Carcinogens Regulations, as amended. Schedule 1 now contains a list of all EU Commission derived occupational exposures limit values (OELVs) and includes new Binding OELVs from three recent amendments of the Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive. Schedule 2 contains a list of Advisory OELVs derived from non-EU sources. Schedule 3 lists intended changes, (including the 5th Indicative OELV list). Schedule 4 lists carcinogenic substances, mixtures and processes and Schedule 5 contains the CAS number index.
- Resumption of Safe Pass, CSCS/QSCS Training and Assessment20th April 2021
- ASM Safety Management Solutions for Existing and New Clients9th April 2021
- Hand Washing Guide – Work Safely to Stop COVID-19 from Spreading9th April 2021
- Finding Quality Staff In The Time Of Covid23rd November 2020
- Construction Safety Week 2020 – Emergency Preparedness and Response3rd November 2020