This Code of Practice is effective from January 17th 2020 and replaces the 2018 Code of Practice for the Chemical Agents Regulations. The 2020 Code of Practice has been re-structured to support both the Chemical Agents and Carcinogens Regulations, as amended. Schedule 1 now contains a list of all EU Commission derived occupational exposures limit values (OELVs) and includes new Binding OELVs from three recent amendments of the Carcinogens and Mutagens Directive. Schedule 2 contains a list of Advisory OELVs derived from non-EU sources. Schedule 3 lists intended changes, (including the 5th Indicative OELV list). Schedule 4 lists carcinogenic substances, mixtures and processes and Schedule 5 contains the CAS number index.
- ASM Group training gains IOSH approval, furthering their mission to become Ireland’s top health and …6th July 2022
- Launch of our newly IOSH approved PSCS training course5th July 2022
- What is the ASM IOSH PSDP course?1st July 2022
- The Importance of Performing a Health and Safety Training Gap Analysis2nd June 2022
- Continuous Professional Development for Construction Professionals – A Complete Guide19th May 2022